The cornerstone of Aquasora’s project management expertise is:
- The application of industry best practice frameworks
- Good requirements management, scope definition, capturing information, validation
- Resource planning, scheduling, task organisation and ongoing facilitation
- Compliance with agreed communications and reporting of timely and relevant project updates to stakeholders
- Relationship management
- Motivating and leading people, measure performance to scheduled milestones, and ensure that quality management procedures are upheld
- Identifying and managing project risks and resource contingencies and manage risk management plans
- Managing the change control process
Our consultants aim to remove ambiguity and risk from our client’s projects and clearly articulate project milestones and objectives as outlined the accompanying business case.
Where possible, we utilise industry standard methods. The method deployed is selected to suit the nature of an engagement and the requirements of the client. This flexibility allows for easier collaboration with in-house and other external service providers.
Aquasora can also provide an objective, independent view of existing projects to ensure that our clients are delivering the right projects at the right time and advise to close down those that no longer add value; or turn around a failing project or restructure it to ensure our clients realise real business benefits from project.
Aquasora is experienced in managing large scale programs comprising multiple related projects. By utilising core project management capabilities and the business acumen to manage transformation at a portfolio level, our consultants are able to oversee the purpose and status of multiple concurrent projects, cross project dependencies, and in providing advice, decision making, risk management and support at a project-level to ensure the overall program objectives are being met.